1. To be inquisitive as to the grooming and/or painting habits of ones toenails.
2. To be intrigued by feet in an extremely creepy manner.
1. A state of inquiry where one is unable to tell if a person has recently painted and/or filed his or her toenails.
2. A desire to learn more or experience having one's toenails painted and filed, preferably by a professional.
1. "I'm pedicurious as to your toenails always being so well clipped. Do you groom them yourself?
2. "Your feline died when she impaled herself on my poison-spike-tipped boot. It looks like pedicuriosity killed the cat!"