1. The Greatest Band on Earth. Period.
2. a highly misunderstood force in the Rock genre that has influenced up and coming musicians worldwide.
3. Rock duo consisting of Jack Black (vocals, rhythm guitar), and Kyle Gass (lead guitar, backup vocals), occasionally hosting guests such as J.R. Reed, Sasquatch, and Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters.
how can you say D fans dont like Zeppelin? They did an unplugged version of Tribute with a STAIRWAY solo for shit's sake!
viết bởi Jables
15 Tháng sáu, 2004
A band which prides itself on being a very foul, if not hi-fucking-larious band that uses only acoustic instruments.
You don't always have to fuck her hard, in fact sometimes that's not right to do...
The bastard offspring of Satan himself... and proud of it!
Have you seen my socks? I lost them at the Tenacious D show last night.
viết bởi KCG
26 Tháng một, 2004
1. The two headed baby of Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, and Molly Hatchet
2. The greatest band on earth, consisting of Jack Black, Rage Kage, occasionally Dave Grohl, Lee, Sassafrass (the Sasquatch), and Spiderman
3. One of the few things preventing the ultimate death of rock at the hands of shitty music by rocking socks 24/7 365.
All the ladies in the house say yeah, come on you mothafuckas say a prayer, when you fight, you gotsa fight fair, you mothafucka, you mothafucka!, You know what time it is... TENACIOUS D TIME YOU MUTHAFUCKA GO!
Arguably the greatest band ever.
Creaters of such classics as:
Kielbasa, Tribute, Wonderboy, Friendship, and City Hall (just to name a few)
Their self-titled CD is great
viết bởi Golod
28 Tháng tư, 2005