tìm từ bất kỳ, như là blumpkin:
A term used to describe a coffee which has alcohol added to it, such as an Irish coffee or other floater coffee.
That wonky coffee has made me feel a bit whoosy. or I think I'll have a wee wonky coffee before bed.
viết bởi Jimmy Graham 22 Tháng chín, 2010