The forum members also get swindled out of millions of dollars a year by someone who's a wee bit less a retard than the members.
The free republic operators then politely and silently removed all of my posts (even those not related to the topic) and closed my account. Truth hurts, baby. Not that I am surprised.
1. You're white.
2. You're anti-Islam.
3. You believe gays aren't human beings and are living in sin.
4. You frequently use the terms LIEberal and demonRAT.
5. You're right of President Bush on the political spectrum in every aspect.
6. Throwing true conservatism to hell, you support the war in Iraq.
7. You can't hear the word "Clinton" without frothing from the mouth.
8. You insult John McCain, arguably the sanest Republican in Washington D.C., for supporting a ban on torture. I suppose you're right, he's totally unqualified to discuss torture. I don't think I could name a person who has less right to support the ban than him.
If you think my post is unfair or that I am biased, just read any of the threads, particularly ones involving race/Islam.
The comments should tell you everything you need to know about the site.
Where does one begin?
Just another whack-job website where contributors discuss the minutae of whether the earth is either 6,001 or 6,002 years old.
Highlights include heated debates on whether Noah included baby or full-grown dinosaurs on his boat and which of the dinosaurs that man co-existed with back in the day were the best to serve up with grits for breakfast.
At least they're all in the one place on the net.
Check it out. You will assuredly weep with laughter.
Free Republic is a laughable collection of (largely and unsurprisingly American) nutters. Best leave them to it.
Commonly shortened to "freep," which can be used as an appellation or a verb.
"Yer sucha free republic'er*, Jed."
As a verb:
"I freeped Sally las' night in th'sty, Cletus."