A term, originating from the southern England town of Poole in Dorset.
It refers to 'Arne Avenue'; the lower main road that runs through the Council Estate know as Bourne Estate or Bourne Valley.
A cacker can be spotted by the following:-
1) A huge sovereign ring
2) The latest i-phone, which is clearly stolen
3) Large hoop earings (female)
4) A lot on Adidas or Kappa Clothing
5) Fake Burberry
6) A child with no father
7) Adidas 'popper' trackkies tucked into white socks
8) Some who live there try to talk and act like they are a Gypsy (these are known locally as 'Hedge-Hoppers')
People with the common surnames "Clarke" or "Cook" or "Cooper" can be found residing in cacker's kanyon (more often than not they are related in one way or another).
Prices shown in USD.
Vui lòng cho biết email của bạn để nhận Từ vựng của Urban mỗi sáng nhé!
Địa chỉ email@example.com sẽ gửi thư cho bạn. Chúng tôi cam kết sẽ không để xảy ra tình trạng gửi thư rác vào hộp mail của bạn.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.