1. Wine production year: The year in which the grapes used in making a specific wine were harvested.
2. Wine from particular year: Wine made from a particular harvest of grapes.
3. Grape harvesting: The harvesting of grapes for wine.
4. Wine: A wine, especially an excellent one.
5. Period: The period of time when something appeared or began, or when somebody was born or flourished.
6. Group sharing characteristics: A group of people or things that are similar or belong to the same period of time.
1. Good for wine: Produced from or characterized by a good harvest of grapes for wine-making, so that the wine does not have to be improved by blending with wine from another harvest.
2. Of best: Representing what is best or most characteristic of somebody or something.
3. Classic: Recognized as being of high quality and lasting appeal.
4. Out of date: No longer fashionable or modern.
1. A vintage year.
2. A vintage performance.
3. A series of vintage comedies.
Prices shown in USD.
Vui lòng cho biết email của bạn để nhận Từ vựng của Urban mỗi sáng nhé!
Địa chỉ email@example.com sẽ gửi thư cho bạn. Chúng tôi cam kết sẽ không để xảy ra tình trạng gửi thư rác vào hộp mail của bạn.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.